If you have an eligible project that you would like to raise money for, please:
Deadlines & Important Dates
Applications are being accepted. No deadline for application submission at this time.
For a campaign to be accepted, it must be affiliated with Campbell, the University’s mission, and be non-profit in nature. The project must also have an existing University fund and have an educational purpose. Some examples include:
- Educational trips (such as academic conferences or competitions)
- Necessary equipment or travel
- Must have a project leader and four other members willing to create and market the project before, during and after the campaign.
- Must have a Campbell University sponsoring unit.
- Must gain approval by submitting an application before the next round’s deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact Tammi Fries at firstname.lastname@example.org.